Silicon Control PCI650 PCI Analyzer
The PCI650 is an economical analyzer and exerciser for PCI systems. This 3rd generation PCI analyzer combines high performance hardware with a sophisticated and intuitive software interface. The result is a powerful diagnostic tool for bus analysis all on a single plug-in card.
Capture and generate bus activity from 0 to 66 Mhz, automatically detect protocol and timing violations, test for PCI compliance, simulate hardware, analyze performance and much more.
The PCI650 analyzer provides a multitude of functions to help you analyze your system.
- Capturing bus activity using sequential triggers and filters
- Exerciser to perform memory, IO and configuration cycles
- Stimulus generation for hardware simulation
- Anomaly detection of protocol and timing violations
- Performance analysis of utilization, transfer rates, latency, statistics
If you need to debug, integrate or test a PCI system or component, the PCI650 family of advanced bus analyzers quickly and accurately pinpoints problems, identifies performance issues and tests for compliance.