The PS-WT24-48-US is a small, convection cooled, 24W wall wart power supply for use with WinSystems’ Power over Ethernet (PoE) boards. The unit can be used as a power source for Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) devices or auxiliary power input for Power Devices (PD). It is a universal design that accepts 90 to 264VAC input and generates up to 0.5A of current at +48 volts.
- Universal AC input: 90 to 264 VAC
- Output voltage: +48V @ 0.5A full load
- Short circuit protection
- Overload and overvoltage protection
- Approvals from UL, CUL, TUV, CCC, CB, FCC, CE
- LED provides visual status of power
- High energy efficiency, ErP Step 2 rated