Red Rock Technologies specializes in supporting legacy SCSI systems that use SCSI hard drives, SCSI SSDs (solid state drives), SCSI floppies, SCSI magneto optical (MO) drives and SCSI PC cards that are obsolete and cannot be replaced. We have proprietary FPGA based technology that we developed for use on our VME boards and have been honed over the years to provide maximum capability with a wide range of SCSI systems. We can analyze, troubleshoot, and provide custom firmware solutions for difficult SCSI systems.
We replace a broad range of obsolete drives.
- New, drop-in replacement for obsolete SCSI drives
- Available in Narrow, Wide, Wide Differential, and LVD (low voltage differential)
- SSD capacities currently up to 960 GB
- Hard Drive capacities currently up to 2TB
- Custom capacities available for systems that require exact capacity value
- Custom sector sizes available
- Extended temperature options available
- Rugged options for high shock and vibration environments
- Options for discrete controlled military secure erase
- SCSI termination can be enabled within unit on some models