Red Rock Technologies RRT-35SHS-LC
The 3.5” SCSI SCA 80-pin Wide LVD (Low Voltage Differential) Hard Disk Drive (HDD) is a proprietary FPGA based design that provides a long term solution for replacement of obsolete SCSI drives.
The design provides a transparent interface from the SCSI bus to a COTS 2.5” SATA HDD.
Custom firmware provided for SCSI systems that require specific SCSI command responses, capacities or sector sizes. A built-in debug monitor can be used to diagnose issues and update firmware.
- Drop in replacement for obsolete 80-pin Wide LVD SCSI drives
- Standard 3.5” form factor
- Capacities currently up to 1.5TB
- Ultra SCSI transfer rates up to 40 MB/s
- Low Voltage Differential (LVD) interface
- Compatible with CPUs with a SCSI LVD controller
- SCSI termination can be enabled within unit
- No additional software required
- SCSI ID selection 0 – 15