- Rugged & compact sealed aluminum box design
- Intel® Bay Trail J1900 @ 2.0Ghz low power processor
- SO-DIMM, DDR3L, Max. up to 8GB
- Full-size mPCIe slot
- DC 9~24V input, with over-current, over-voltage protection
- Industrial operating temp. -20 °C ~ +70 °C, (-40 °C ~ +70 °C optional)
- Dimension: 236.5 x 150 x 60 (mm)
- Optional with 3G/4G/LTE, Wifi/BT industrial modules expansion
- I/O: 6 USB, 2 GLAN, 6 COM, GPIO, 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, Audio
- CE/FCC Class A
The TAICENN TBOX-2310 is a rugged & compact high-performance fan-less industrial Box PC, it is equipped with the Intel Cedar Trail N2600 CPUs, having advanced computer performance and low power consumption. The TBOX-2210 does have storage support for one mSATA SSD and one 2.5 inches SATA SSD or HDD plus a variety of communication interfaces, like two LAN ports, five USB 2.0, one USB 3.0 ports, six RS232 (optional with one RS485). The power input is DC 9~24V and has over-current, over-voltage, and reverse-polarity protection.
Large aluminum fin heat sink distribute the heat effectively and quickly, this ensures long reliability and life-span of the system. The operating temperature is -20 °C ~ +70 °C, which makes it suitable for extensive operating in a harsh environment industrial applications, such as intelligent transportation systems, machine vision, textile machinery, rail transportation, and industrial automation in general.
TAICENN TBOX-2310 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 7 Embedded, Unix/Linux Operating systems, and embedded operating systems. It is also compatible with application software based on those operating systems.